If you are a prospective patient, I offer a 15 minute phone appointment free of charge to determine whether I am an appropriate psychiatrist for you or your dependent. Please be aware that I do not currently treat schizophrenia. My areas of specialization include:
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety Disorders including Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Assisting LGBTQ Patients
- Depressive Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Individuals Struggling with Infertility, Grief and Loss
- Learning and Developmental Disorders
- Women’s Mental Health, Including Postpartum Depression
For patients where it can be deemed medically necessary, I also offer pharmacogenetic testing. A greatly simplified explanation of this test is that a small amount of a patient’s saliva receives a genetic analysis, and this results in a report that makes predictions on how that patient may react to a variety of medications. I’ve found the test can often explain why medications that had been tried previously did not work as expected, and also gives me additional information on medications that are more likely to be effective.
- I offer appointments in person at my office in St. Petersburg, Florida
- I offer ‘telepsychiatry’ appointments for certain treatment plans. This is an appointment where we meet via secure video chat using your computer. Please keep in mind that I can only offer telepsychiatry for patients in the state of Florida where I am licensed.
My fee schedule is below.
- New patients require an initial evaluation. For adults (18 years old or older), this is a 60 minute appointment which has a fee of $400. For children and adolescents, this is a 90 minute appointment which has a fee of $450.
- Follow-up medication management appointments are available; they are 30 minutes in length and have a fee of $185.
- Longer appointments for regular therapy and medication management are offered at an hourly rate of $370.
- At my discretion, patients may be asked to submit a urine sample for a urine drug screening; these are $15 per occurrence. If the sample needs to be sent out to a lab, there may be additional fees. Such a request would be discussed, and dependent on patient/guardian approval, before proceeding.
- Pharmacogenetic testing, conducted during an initial evaluation or follow-up appointment, has a $50 administrative fee.
Payment for service is due at the time service is provided unless other arrangements are agreed upon in advance.
I accept payment via cash, check, HSA/FSA cards, and major credit/debit cards. I do not accept insurance; there is additional information about this policy further down this page.
Payment by check should be payable to “Jacqueline Hubbard, M.D., PLLC” and sent to 147 2nd Ave South, Suite 303, St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
I do not currently accept insurance, and payment for my service is due at the time it is provided, however, that does not necessarily mean your insurance provides no benefit. Many insurance providers consider me an “out of network” physician and, depending on your plan, you may be able to seek reimbursement for some or all of payments you make to my practice. At your request, I can provide you with invoices that contain the necessary insurance billing codes for you to submit to your insurer.
For a detailed explanation of why I do not accept insurance, please see my Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.